Not every SME can afford to employ a dedicated IT Director, which is why we offer to many of our clients a Virtual IT Manager, capable of carrying out a wide range of services.
By taking advantage of our Virtual Manager service you tap into a pool of experience. This wealth of knowledge ensures that we can advise and put forward strategies that protect your business and allow it to grow.
Our Virtual Manager service is a proven cost-effective solution for SME businesses that need to keep pace with the rapid developments in IT. Your Virtual Manager will work as part of your team providing best advice and practice whilst at the same time helping your company stay abreast of the latest developments in IT.
Key Tasks Include:
- Review current IT infrastructure
- Review IT support arrangements
- Review supplier service levels and pricing
- Review software licensing
- Planning and project management
- Development of an IT strategy
- Manage disaster recovery policies
- Manage key technology suppliers
- Manage day-to-day IT operations
- Budget control of IT spend and capital expenditure
- Procurement management
- IT skills gap analysis
- Appraisal of temporary or full-time time
- IT recruitment
A Virtual IT manager is the ideal solution for SME’s who may not need IT Management day in day out but do require a strategic head to help guide the company in the right direction.